Antigua and Barbuda
We have been selected by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda to promote the Limited Time Offer for foreign nationals who wish to become citizens of Antigua and Barbuda by way of the National Development Fund pursuant to the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013.
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program provides investors along with their family members, to directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation, investment in a business or purchasing real estate in Antigua and Barbuda.
If the applicant makes the required investments and meets the other requirements established in the Citizenship by Investment Act, the applicant and his family members (if they are part of the application) will become a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda. In acquiring citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda the applicant will benefit not only from being able to establish himself with his family in Antigua and Barbuda but also from all the rights available to the Antiguans and Barbudans.
Benefits Acquiring Antigua and Barbuda citizenship:
• Visa Free travel: The Antigua and Barbuda has a visa-waiver agreement with the Schengen countries which allows Antiguans and Barbudans to enter EU Schengen member States including Austria, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany and Spain, for stays of up to 90 days without a visa. In addition, they can also travel to Canada, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guyana, St. Barths and St. Martin visa free. This will open up many markets and business opportunities for the applicants.
• Democratic country
• Antigua and Barbuda has year round warm climate
• Profitable Real Estate
• Dual (multiple) citizenship is allowed.
• Lifetime citizenship
• Citizenship for family members who are part of the application
• Beautiful island to reside or vacation in
• Growing economic market
Conditions After Receiving Citizenship
• The applicant will have a minimum obligation to reside at least 35 days in Antigua and Barbuda during the period of five years after they obtain Antiguan nationality. Otherwise they will not be eligible to renew their passport.
• The applicant who proceeds with the real estate investment option cannot dispose of the property or dispose of his shares in a company owning such real estate before the expiry of a period of five years, unless the applicant purchases another approved project whether directly, or through beneficiary ownership, for at least the minimum required investment.
If you require further information on Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program please contact us.
Antigua & Barbuda Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and be willing to make an investment as per the regulation of the Act.
The applicant can include his dependants in his Citizenship application. Dependents include:
• the spouse of the main applicant;
• a child of the main applicant or of the spouse who is less than eighteen years of age;
• a child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is at least eighteen years and less than twenty-six years of age and who is in full time attendance at a recognised institution of higher learning and fully supported by the main applicant;
• a child of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant who is at least eighteen years of age, who is physically or mentally challenged, and who is living with and fully supported by the main applicant; or
• parents and/or grandparents of the main applicant or his or her spouse above the age of sixty-five years living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
Foreign nationals of all countries will be considered.
There are no specific requirements related to minimum business experience or minimum assets.
A due diligence inquiry will be conducted.
The applicant and family members will have to provide a clear police certificate and medical report.
An applicant would NOT be eligible for consideration if:
• has not received a free pardon, has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty is in excess of six months imprisonment;
• is the subject of a criminal investigation;
• is a potential national security risk to Antigua and Barbuda or to any other country;
• is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Antigua and Barbuda; or
• has been denied a visa to a country with which Antigua and Barbuda has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial.